Friday, January 16, 2009

zodiac legends

You should take it as a broad canvas to be painted as the day goes along. I have to admit that anything to do with ghosts and hauntings and such phenomenon have me totally gripped as I kind of think that this can t be the only life there is, there must be more to it than just this.

This celestial chemistry is quite obvious in the realm of romance. A horoscope is a customized astrological document interpreted for each individual. An analysis of the lists threw up that, throughout my life, my most excellent relationships had been with Arian's, Leo's, Aquarian's, Geminis, Taurean's and Sagittarian's.

When first reading your chart, look for the rising sun. Your job during Aries is to empower others to become involved in whatever projects you are committed to leading. Good matches for Capricorn are Cancer, Leo, Taurus and Virgo.

I have personally evolved so much over the years that I have been on this planet, and there is no question that the planets have played a major role in my own development as a person. So you need to know your ascendant sign in order to be able to read both your Sun sign and your ascendant sign whether you want to analyze your personality traits or want to make a prediction about your future.

No comments: